One of the most critical points when using gas for analysis
and high tech production is to maintain the integrity of the
gas between the cylinder and instrument or reactor. The
quality of the gas is often not better than the quality of the
distribution system. Therefore, it is imperative to design and
plan the gas supply system carefully. MGS offers numerous
standard products, to meet most of customer's needs but also
have the capacity to provide complete custom system design,
fabrication, and installation.
The Central Gas Supply (CGS) philosophy helps to design a
distribution system that gives control over the gas supply
while addressing the need to maintain high quality and purity
of the gas from the cylinder to the point of use. It is a
design concept that removes all compressed gas cylinders from
the laboratory workplace, relocates these cylinders to
centralized controlled areas, and supplies required gases via
an engineered piping network to multiple point of use
locations. Benefits of a CGS are increased safety, improved
operating economy, better working environment, and turnkey
MGS also provides a wide range of distribution systems like
cylinder filling manifolds, quads, cylinder manifolds for
mobile vehicles, pressure regulation systems, filters, headers
and other related equipment to suit individual customer's
- The risk of accidents is reduced as there is no need to
handle gas cylinders inside the work place.
- Only low pressure equipment and small gas quantities are
present in the work place.
- Gas cylinders are collected under one roof which
facilitates removal and safety management.
Improved operating economy
- A continuous gas supply to each work station means
less wasted time and fewer unplanned disruptions for
changing gas cylinders.
- Fewer and larger gas cylinders which together supply
all users, means more effective cylinder management, which
in turn gives lower costs for gas and cylinder rental as
well as transport charges.
Better working environment
- Outlets positioned at each work station are
convenient and easy to use.
- The work place can be designed more appropriately –
better space management and economics.
- Greatly reduces risk to personnel.
Turn key deliveries
- "MGS" has extensive knowledge in the gas industry
and provides consultation during system design to
installation and start-up.
- Design follows generally accepted codes, standards